My Baby Tracker

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Why haven't they called??

Ugh! Why haven't they called yet?! They said yesterday that they would call today to schedule our embryo transfer appointment tomorrow. But it's 2:20pm their time and they haven't called yet. Does that mean something? Are they waiting to see what our embies do in the next couple hours before they schedule - aka are they slow? I guess that's my main fear. That a transfer won't happen tomorrow. I knew I would be like this but with them not calling, it makes it worse. The mind can create some pretty bad scenarios if you let it. I would call them myself but I can't keep my hands and voice from shaking I'm so nervous! Ugh this SUCKS!! My stomach is very unhappy. Just another couple hours and surely I'll know something. But I don't wanna board the dog and start going up to Chicago if its not even gonna happen tomorrow! Trying to let this go is just not working at the moment! Please God, ease my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment