My Baby Tracker

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

6dp5dt

Almost reached for a HPT when I got home but I resisted!  I am going to wait until tomorrow evening.  Ideally I would test in the morning with FMU (first morning's urine) because that has not been diluted but I would technically be less than 7dp5dt tomorrow morning.  Fertilization happened during the afternoon of Feb 9th so truly 7dp5dt would put me at tomorrow afternoon.  I'll just hold it for a couple hours before I go home from work.  I just told hubby that I was going to POAS tomorrow.  He got annoyed like I knew he would, but said I can do whatever I want.  So I'll take him up on that;)  I have a box of 3 FRERs so the plan is to POAS tomorrow night, Friday night, and Saturday morning.  By then I will have a good idea what the result will be and my anxiety will be eased considerably going in to beta test and while I'm waiting. 

Also thinking about buying P90X today or tomorrow so I have my plan B ready to go.  If it turns out I can't use it for 9 months, then it'll be ready for me in November!  But I don't know, maybe I'll just wait til tomorrow to do that in case I get a BFN.  It will cheer me up to buy something fun. 

More tomorrow with the results of the first test! 

No comments:

Post a Comment