My Baby Tracker

Friday, February 22, 2013

This morning's tests

These are the tests from this morning:
@ 5am:
 

 











and @ 8am:



 














The lines are not any darker from yesterday evening's so that has me paranoid.  But people have been telling me to chill out and that I shouldn't see too much of a difference within a 12 hour period.  The consensus is that I should test one more time tomorrow before beta and that's it.  I'm just so paranoid about having a chemical pregnancy now.  That's where an embryo attaches but doesn't last long and sort of peters out.  It happens 20-30% of the time with all pregnancies.  But I just have to let it run it's course now.  It is most definitely out of my hands.  Going to be doing a lot of meditating in the next couple days and praying for strength, that is for sure!

So I feel really not normal today.  It's possible that one reason is that I did not sleep well.  I woke up at 3am having to pee (a normal occurrence for the last couple days) but put it off until 5am when I POASed for the first time today.  Then tried to go back to sleep til 8am but couldn't really cuz I was worried about my faint line.  My pulse feels like it's racing, I'm hungry but nothing sounds good, I'm shaky, dizzy, and just feel sick - like vomit sick.  If it's not from lack of sleep, it's possible it could be from progesterone & estrogen, or maybe from my nerves being frazzled, or maybe they really are preggo symptoms.  Ugh!  All I know is that tomorrow afternoon can't get here soon enough.  I tried to move up my beta test to today but the nurse wouldn't have it.  They have a specific number that they want to see for tomorrow and it would not apply today.  I let out a long "okaaaay" when she said that and she laughed and said not to worry - positive tests will still be positive tomorrow.  Don't know how she knows that - don't think she does actually, was probably just trying to reassure me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment