My Baby Tracker

Monday, February 18, 2013

4dp5dt

Four days down, five days to go!  Ugh!  No symptoms of any sort.  Just have some mild cramping but I am told that is normal for both positive and negative cycles.  Oh and I had to pee a lot today, but that's what happens when you drink more fluids...duh!  Last time I was really focused on every twinge, pinch, flutter and those feelings didn't result in a BFP.  I'm of the opinion that everything felt during the 2ww can be explained by the ovaries shrinking down to a normal size, uterus expanding more than usual with the enormous doses of estrogen and progesterone to encourage a thicker than normal lining to develop, or simply from gas or constipation from all the hormones screwing up the body's natural digestive balance.  So this time, I'm just ignoring "symptoms".  Of course I pat my tummy from time to time, try to swear less in case they can hear me, keep my blood pressure at a reasonable level (aka - no road rage:D), and avoid jarring movements so the embies don't get scared, but other than that, it's life as usual for me this week!  I just got back from acupuncture where they were very optimistic but I just really don't want to get my hopes up!  Somehow a box of 3 First Response preggo tests ended up in my grocery cart this weekend;)  I said that I would not test, but I'm thinking that by Thursday, I'm going to be pretty anxious.  My acupuncturist said that even if it's a false negative, my anxiety levels will go down so if there is a sticky embryo in there, I won't compromise it with the stress of waiting.  So I have not discussed this with my hubby yet (he will be against it) but I think I'm going to use one Thursday or Friday.  These are the super sensitive tests so they should be able to pick up something by 7dp5dt (Thursday).  And like my acupuncturist confirmed, even if it is negative I think it will help me relax until I get the official number Saturday afternoon.  So until then, just biding my time, trying to stay focused at work, and enjoying the end of February - which means spring will be hear soon:))

No comments:

Post a Comment