My Baby Tracker

Friday, December 14, 2012

We have switched REs!

We have officially switched REs! I'm feeling really good about our decision. I've heard great things about our new RE. There is not going to be as much hand holding though. We are trading Hoosier hospitality with the gruff Chicago attitude but that is fine with me if it means we will have a better chance at having a successful 2nd IVF cycle! I've done lots of research on this new RE and the concensus seems to be that if you want your hand held, don't go here; but if you want a baby, this is the place to go!

My drugs have been ordered and I'm on my way to starting my next cycle! I still have my next period to get thru (hopefully she comes soon) and then I think I can start BCPs on the next cycle? Not too sure about the whole timeline. Will know when my period comes. Yay!

Also seeing a nose doc on Wednesday. I've been goggling too much cuz now I'm paranoid I have auto immune issues -Sjogrens Disease to be exact. It can present with dry eyes (eyes have been dry since couple days post transfer), dry nose (since ER), changes in smell to name a few of the symptoms. If I have something like that, that would throw a pickle in things. Oh well! Gonna let Dr Google take the weekend off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment