My Baby Tracker

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Meds are here!

I got my period yesterday. Yay!! So I have to get thru this cycle and then I'll be ready to go! I have to get FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and AMH (anti mullerian hormone) tests done tomorrow - sorta nervous about those results - and then I have hysteroscopy on January 3rd at my new REs office in Chicago. Excited about that one! Also got my meds ordered and they arrived today complete with 45 3" syringes. Ugh! Don't know what those are for. Just needed those big boys for trigger last time. Maybe progesterone? But 45?? I guess maybe I'll need 45 if its successful? Doing the projesterone injections this time instead of suppositories. Anyway, things are moving forward at a good clip now! February here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment