My Baby Tracker

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Gender! It's a.....

GIRL!!!!

We found this out quite some time ago but only started letting people know last week once we saw a heartbeat. With this bleeding though, it has distracted me from posting:/ But ya, it's a girl!  After our 3rd beta, I asked my nurse if she had that info. She told me right then and there. So exciting!!  Same as before with Kellen, I do not care at all what the gender is. But a girl will be such a great addition and I won't be outnumbered anymore...lol!  My husband's jaw dropped when I told him (he is excited but slightly intimidated😛). Both of us were just assuming that the embryo was a boy. But nope!!!  So now we have plenty of time to prepare for new clothes and decor. My mother in law said she will sew ruffles on all our existing boy clothes. Lol!  And luckily all the big gear that we bought for Kellen is gender neutral so we'll be good there. 

Anyway, here's the latest pic of baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment