My Baby Tracker

Sunday, July 3, 2016

5w1d update

Yesterday I became 5 weeks pregnant!  That's assuming that the due date calculator is accurate which I'm not sure of since I had an FET. It should be close at least though.  For now, we are keeping the news on the down low at least until we jump over all the 1st trimester hoops. For now, just my family and hubby's family know and my boss (she's been really supportive throughout our journey). Our son knows too. He tells me every night that he wants to see the baby. We weren't planning on telling my hubby's family so soon but they were over the other day and he told them "I all growed up and momma has a baby in her belly"!  My hubby wanted to wait to tell them until we were further along but when my son said that to them I could not keep a poker face or brush it off. Lol!  

Anyway, outside of that, not much has been going on. We have our long weekend for the 4th. We had the option to go visit hubby's aunt on a lake but I'm just so so so tired. Also, hubby has a ton of stuff on his honey-do list;) so I think we're staying home and having a low-key 4th this year. Plus, the actual 4th is on a Monday and we have to go to work the day after and I have my ultrasound.  I really don't have too many symptoms other than being exhausted. At times I get crampy but for the most part, that seems to have subsided.  I'm trying to ignore the fact that I felt more at this point with Kellen.  Maybe I'm feeling the same but I'm more tolerant. Who knows. I'll feel better after Tuesday's ultrasound and beta check. My biggest complaint last couple days is a sore throat and cough that will not go away.  That might explain why I'm so tired too cuz it tends to flare up when I'm trying to sleep at night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment