My Baby Tracker

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

7w2d update

I had monitoring again yesterday morning. Everything went well. My beta is now 39000+ and p2 is 30. My u/s showed the baby is developing nicely - measuring on track at 7w2d and good heart rate of 139 bpm! My SCH hasn't shrunk but it hasn't grown either and is located low in my uterus while baby is high. Hopefully that indicates a lower chance of it messing with the placenta. Plan is to go back next Tuesday and then I'll be released if all is looking good. 

Other than that, I'm just sitting over here still bleeding a kaleidoscope of colors. I could make some really interesting artwork with all the pads I'm going through. Sorry that was gross 😖. Seriously though it's only been 1.5 weeks since the initial bleed and I'm so over it. The initial one cleared up pretty fast but my last bleed on Saturday gets brown, then barely nothing and I think it's gone - then next time I go to the bathroom...oh great, the red is back again. It's been going back and forth like that about 3 times so far. It's really making it hard to feel confident. Thankfully, everything is going great with the baby. But still....Also, still nervous about my RE wanting to take me off PIO shots and release me after my 8w scan next week, put me on endometrin for 2 weeks, then done. After they release me, my p2 levels won't be checked anymore. Just makes me nervous with this SCH. What if it's messing with the placenta?  Silver lining though would be I can go to my OB and finally feel like I'm being taken care of.  Just have to trust that they know what they're doing I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment