My Baby Tracker

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Monitoring Results

I just got back from my ultrasound.  Everything seems to be fine with the baby.  It has grown since last Friday and the heartbeat rate has increased to 136 bpm.  The fetal pole is definitely there and is measuring 6w3d - right on track.

So now I just have to wait for a call back from my nurse with my progesterone and beta results and see if any adjustments to my meds need to happen.  Interestingly, when I woke up this morning, I was not dripping but was still bleeding.  I usually take my progesterone shot at 6:30am.  I got up, took the shot, and went back to bed until 8am.  When I woke up again, the bleeding was gone and I just had brown spotting.  So I don't know if maybe my progesterone levels are too low or what.  Or maybe my cervix is just causing issues.  Maybe there will be blood in my uterus that the ultrasound reveled.  The tech couldn't tell if there was blood but she said the radiologist would review the films and would be able to tell.

In the meantime, I can rest easy knowing the baby is ok.  I just have to pray that my body is continuing to cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment