My Baby Tracker

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Transfer update

We just got back from our transfer. It went well. But only 2 of 6 made it to day 5 so I'm sort of disappointed. I guess they say to expect that 1/3 will make it to day 5 but I was just hoping we would defy the statistics. We transfered 2 and have none to freeze. Also the 2 we transfered are not quite blasts yet which I am not thrilled about. The embrologist said that they are progressing nicely and are compacted which means that they will probably divide again soon and become blasts - but still, I'm just a bit unsettled. Trying to stay positive though! Our beta is scheduled for the day before Thanksgiving and I just tested my trigger to make sure the HCG was out of my system in case I can't stand it anymore and have to test. Sure enough, BFN, so that's good! I could see myself testing next Sunday or Monday. I'm just so glad that we had something to transfer and that the viable embies are inside me now!! Here's the pic that we got of our 2 bitty ricecakes:



No comments:

Post a Comment