My Baby Tracker

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Vitamins, vitamins, vitamins!

While we are waiting to hear about what happened with our last cycle, we are moving on and gearing up for another IVF cycle in a couple months. I have added 1000 (don't know the unit) of Royal Jelly to the rest of my supplements. I was already taking vitamins E, C, B complex, prenatal, omega 3, & coq10. I also started taking myoinositol, melatonin, and L-arginine. Hubby is on multi, vitamins E, C, B12, Lcarnitine, Larginine, coq10, zinc, selenium and just started him on pycnogenol & royal jelly. PHEW!! Don't even want to begin to think about how much $ I've spent so far on vitamins alone. But I have realized that there are a lot of deals to be found regarding vitamins if you are willing to look around. My grocery store and CVS routinely has buy one get one free sales and also have found a lot of good deals online - www.swansons.com is a good site that has cheap vitamins. I may have gone off the deep end with the supplements but we'll see what happens! Really believe that they can make a difference. I feel really good when taking them, so hopefully that's a good indicator!

No comments:

Post a Comment