My Baby Tracker

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 10 of stims

Ugh - still waiting on call from nurse but my ultrasound this morning showed that we didn't get much follie growth today. My E2 levels however were very high yesterday at 3000ish. It's good for my lining but not so good for keeping OHSS at bay. Nurse was saying that they may want to push me a day longer and trigger tomorrow to see if smaller follies catch up. Or depending on my E2 level - if it got higher - they may want to have me trigger tonight to prevent OHSS. Trying to figure out online if my follies are big enough to trigger. Nurse wasn't forthcoming with that info. Had 16 follies one at 20mm today but others were b/n 10-18mm. I'm reading that the HCG shot increase follie size a bit and brings them to maturity. So maybe I'll still have a good number of mature eggs. I don't know. Starting to get nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment