My Baby Tracker

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bed rest

I just really don't get why all the bed rest is needed. I even asked the nurses if it was okay to do a #2 because they were so hyped up on the bedrest. Either progesterone or the HCG shot made me so backed up (sorry tmi) so I was concerned. But the nurse laughed and said that they won't fall out during a BM. Have there been studies done about bed rest being effective? Haven't googled that yet - maybe that will be what I distract myself with tomorrow. Maybe that was our problem all along with trying to conceive naturally! I just never took enough bedrest when the embryos were ready to hatch!

The 2ww is literally making me nuts! Every little twinge makes me wonder "What was that??" I am so in tuned to my body right now it's ridiculous. Breaking out the meditation apps tomorrow and going to my acupuncturist for some much needed stress release!

No comments:

Post a Comment