My Baby Tracker

Monday, November 12, 2012

Too much googling!

Ugh! Can't get my eyes away from my laptop. I'm on day 2 of bedrest but cannot stop researching/looking for info on compacting embies on day 5. I should have asked for more info yesterday at the transfer but they had me take the valium right away so of course I was worthless after that! I asked the RE doing my transfer (not my regular RE) if my embies were morulas but she flatly said 'no' and that was all. No further info like: 'they are almost morulas', or 'they don't have much of a chance', etc. Didn't have an opportunity to talk to the embryologist yesterday either. I will be calling them later today though to hopefully get my questions answered. For now at least they are inside me though which is probably the best place for them to be. And I've read through all my ridiculous researching today that slow embies may mean that they are girls. I really don't care either way, but I think I am subconsiously hoping for a girl. Well - off to find a good movie to watch to get my mind off this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment