My Baby Tracker

Monday, April 29, 2013

1st trimester screen results

We got our results back today from the 1st trimester screen.  For Down Syndrome, our adjusted risk factor is 1:1500.  For the other trisomies, 1:5000.  These are good ratios and we don't need to get an amnio done!  Yay!  We still have another blood test in a couple weeks that will check other markers as well as a detailed ultrasound that will check for chromosomal abnormalities at ~week 20 - but for now, we are looking great!

Also I got my progesterone level checked today as usual and my level rose despite my progesterone dosage being decreased!  This is great.  So I have one more full week of further decreasing shot dosages, then one more week of every other day shots. On May 10th, I'm DONE with the shots!!!:)))))  Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment