My Baby Tracker

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

10w4d u/s!

My spotting seems to have stopped so I was thinking of not going to my u/s this morning since I heard the hb last night with my fetal doppler.  But I decided to go anyway.  Glad I did.  Things are looking great!  Baby was resting this time so we got some good pics.  The baby has hb of 171bpm and is measuring 5 days ahead currently which is great too.  It doesn't change my due date or anything.  The tech said that babies have growth spurts like that and then level off for a couple days.  After the tech was done measuring, baby started dancing like it was last week.  So cute!  It was doing headstands and stuff too.  It's certainly enjoying it's new arms and legs and is busy learning how to use them.  LOL!!  My next u/s at my OB's office is not until I'm 20 weeks!  Such a long time away!  That's alright though.  I'm feeling pretty secure about things right now and really don't think it's necessary to see baby every week - even though it is so cool to see the progression week to week.  We have our NT ultrasound and bloodwork on April 23rd (I'll be 12w3d) so we'll see baby again then and see if it has markers for down syndrome and other abnormalities.  Probably at 15-16 weeks we'll get a private u/s done where we can find out the gender.  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment