My Baby Tracker

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Period on BCP??

One more day of birth control, thank God!!! I am such a biaaatch and my face is terrible! Seems like every hour a new zit pops up. Ugh. Its gettin really old! What's weird though is I think my period may have started. Why is it starting if I'm still on the pill? And I had my last period 2 weeks ago, plus a surgery to remove a polyp. How is there anything to shed yet? Oh well. I'll just deal with it and give RE a call on Monday.

Polyp removal went well last week. They said they got everything so my uterus is ready to be home to a growing little bean for 9 months:). Had some pretty heavy bleeding the day of the surgery but the next day I was back to normal. Didn't really have any pain either.

So now I just wait until my baseline appt on Tuesday. The real fun will begin Wednesday. Seems like it is happening so fast this time. The lupron protocol eased me in to everything - but it was long... agonizingly long. Feel like I need to give myself a couple practice shots. I bet I'm rusty!

No comments:

Post a Comment