My Baby Tracker

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 1 of stims is here!

Just got off the phone with the nurse and I am to start injections tonight! I have a lower dose than last time. I'll be doing 225 units per day (split up b/n morning and evening) instead of 300 and I'm getting monitored on Saturday morning while hubby is submitting his sample. Ordinarily they start monitoring of day 6 of stims which would be next Monday but since I got out of control early on last time they wanna keep an eye on me I guess. Once they see how I'm doing they'll adjust dosages and tell me when to start taking low-dose HCG. I guess that med helps with egg maturation. That is what lutenizing hormone (LH) does and currently I am producing enough on my own. That may change by Saturday though. So they'll look at my bloodwork to see if I need to start on the HCG.

Also asked them about my heavy spotting and she said that is to be expected and is not a big deal. So I think I have an official period right now that started yesterday and that is normal too. Just weird, but whatever!

Still a 30% chance of snow in Saturday but Tom Skilling says that the snow won't start until Saturday afternoon so we should be in the clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment