My Baby Tracker

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Baseline Appointment

Had my baseline appointment today!  It went well.  Had 20 antral follicles and lining was about 4.  Happy with those numbers - wish AFC was over 22 (last time it was 22) but 20 is still really good.  Nurse will call me tomorrow with estrogen levels and will tell me what to inject tomorrow night.  Hoping everything will check out and it will be 'all systems go'. 

However, something annoying - the nurse told me today that my hubby 'really should get a semen analysis done at our lab' and he needs to have it done by Saturday so the lab has enough time to analyze it.  Well, we can't just drive down the street and drop it off!  So after some mild griping and complaining I made an appointment at 8am on Saturday to drop off his sample.  That is the latest time that they have.  GRRR!!  So yes, that means we have to leave Indy at 5am! Thank God for gaining an hour on the way up though!  It's currently a 30% chance of snow on Saturday morning in Chicago so hopefully weather will be okay and we don't have issues.  We are going to just drive up, drop off, then drive home.  Have too much to do to stick around.  Plus if we stayed, we'd have to board the dog and would rather not do that b/c chances are she'll be boarded for the next 2 weekends as well. 

Other than that, everything is going well.  My face is clearing up, only to undoubtedly resume acne-city once stims and especially progesterone starts.  I've got an acupuncturist lined up in Chicago who will actually come to the clinic for a pre and post-transfer session so I don't have to go anywhere!  Excited for that:)  For now, just continuing with my meditations, positive visualization, and keeping things low-stress.

1 comment:

  1. I had my baseline appointment today and my lining was very thing about about a 0.5 I'm wondering what that means for me. I haven't gotten my call about my blood work, yet.

    ReplyDelete