My Baby Tracker

Saturday, October 3, 2015

...And we're off!!

We have officially started!  My baseline was Thursday and shots started tonight. Baseline went well. I have 16 follicles now. I had 11 at my last AFC check. So, happy with that. I did have a cyst on my left ovary. But I guess they aren't too concerned with it because I'm taking 375iu of follistim and 8 units of low dose HCG until Tuesday when I start getting monitored.  This dose is nearly 2 times the dose I was taking 3 years ago. So it'll be interesting to see what happens. I guess they are being aggressive right out of the gate. Also slightly worried about side effects but we'll just have to wait and see. Next week will be so busy at work too. Plus my husband decided to tear apart our 2nd floor in order to do some painting. An entire can of paint spilled on to the carpet in the process. So he had to replace the carpet with laminate flooring in one of the bedrooms. Ugh. So there's crap everywhere. With work and the state of the house, conditions are less than ideal for my serenity.

Well, I'm exhausted. So more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment