My Baby Tracker

Sunday, October 27, 2013

39 week belly pic


How Far Along: 39 weeks

Total Weight Gain:   40 lbs - yes, I lost a pound from last week (goal at 40 weeks was 35 lbs - goal is now 42 lbs)

Maternity Clothes:  Yup!  Really should be wearing a coat now that it's cooler out but of course I don't have one that fits.  I've been wearing my husbands coat when I take the dog for a walk.

Movement:  Same as last week - slow but frequent.

Sleep:  Soooo tired.  Soooo uncomfortable too.  Even breathing is uncomfortable while trying to sleep.  My nose is so plugged up so I have to breathe thru my mouth which I hate.

Gender:  still a BOY!

Symptoms:  menstrual-like cramps, pelvic pressure, breathlessness, pubic bone pain (this just gets worse and worse), vagina pain (like a sharp, stabbing pain - don't know if this is from my cervix or the actual birth canal), round ligament pain at times, Braxton Hicks contractions, carpal tunnel syndrome, swelling -  hands beginning round 2 of swelling (my wedding ring barely fits on my pinky now - ugh, so sad!); wrist is too big for my watch now, sore feet, bones all over body crack when first getting up to move, tailbone pain, feet swelling, still SO HOT all the time.

Cravings:  still ice cream!

Things I Miss:  stamina, bending over, ability to walk normally, my wedding ring, regular underwear!

Highlight of the Week:  finishing a deadline at work

Last Appointment:  10/23 - OB check.  Cervix was still high and closed up tight.

Next Appointment:  this Wednesday, 10/30 - OB check and cervix check

Preggo Lifesavers:  maternity belt, boppy cuddle pillow, adjustable flip flops, ceiling fans, pedicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment