My Baby Tracker

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Meditation Apps

Regarding meditation, I have tried a couple apps but the apps I like the most are Brainwave Zen Meditation and take a break by Meditation Oasis. The Brainwave one is my fav - I can't explain the science behind it but the app uses different tones and frequencies to put your brain in a meditative state without you "trying" to. Perfect if you are like me and can't "turn off your head"! You can mask the tones (b/c they sound kinda wierd) with music, nature sounds, etc that come with the app. I can get really relaxed with this one though and you can choose the time that you want to meditate for. I usually do 10 - 20 minutes. The other one is good too and is a guided meditation with a woman's voice guiding you thru relaxing. There is a 7 minute and 13 minute option. When I do it I use the 13 minute one. Hope these help! There are oodles of apps out there! I also have random meditative music on my phone too that I listen to when I get too frenzied.

I call my RE tomorrow to set my start cycle appointment! Then will know when I start stimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment