My Baby Tracker

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Obsessions

Hoping that I will get my meds in the next couple days. Starting Lupron on Friday and want to go over everything in my typical overly-obsessive way!

Speaking of obsessions, typically I am obsessive with planning my exercise program - I end up doing only about 50% of what I plan to do due to my delusions of grandeur, but it's enough to keep me in pretty good shape. But I am dealing with the guilt of not exercising right now. I am flip-flopping on whether or not I should exercise up to when I start stimming. Today my decision is to ease down drastically. But yesterday, it was the opposite - to workout as usual right up to stimming mainly to keep my mind occupied. But today I'm thinking that if I do get into a workout routine for the next 2 weeks and then have to stop - what is the point of starting right now? I might as well get my body used to the inactivity now instead of later. I do not have any goal right now - I definitely feel like a flabby slob, but really don't have much weight to loose. And I am not going to firm up that much in a matter of only 2 weeks. So yes, my stance today is to simply stick with walking the dog 30-45 minutes per day. When I browse through the forums on BBC and FF, I read similar things. Excessive exercise may cause inflamation as well and draws blood flow away from the uterus - which I guess you don't want when TTC because it prevents a nice thick lining from developing. I'll still get the stress-relieving benefits without any of the risk for injury or risk that comes with high-impact exercise. I am still having guilt about it though!  There will be plenty of time to work it off later though (hopefully in another 9+ months;).

No comments:

Post a Comment