My Baby Tracker

Monday, February 20, 2017

38 week belly pic

How Far Along: 38 weeks

Total Weight Gain:  No idea:P (goal at 40 weeks was 40 lbs)

Maternity Clothes:  Growing out of all my shirts.  Only a select few will cover my entire belly now:(

Movement:  Has quiet days and very jumpy days.  Yesterday was a quiet day.  Today was a HOLY COW day!

Sleep:  Sinuses still blocked which is causing a problem for my husband rather than me since it is making me snore.  He is being good about it though.  He thinks it's funny more than anything  Peeing at 2 hour intervals.  I'll be ready for all those night time feedings!

Gender:  GIRL!

Symptoms:  Pubic and tail bone pain, vagina pain, round ligament pain at times, carpal tunnel syndrome, hands and feet swelling, leg cramps when sleeping, sore feet, gigantor boobies that both my hubby and my son laugh at:/, back pain, restless leg syndrome in the evenings, lack of bladder control:/

Cravings:  biggest one is still cereal.

Things I Miss:  shaving my legs, painting toes, putting on my shoes, bending over without farting, working out, sushi (!), sitting in my work chair (or any chair) without being in pain, my normal sized boobs, chasing after my son.

Highlight of the Week/Month:  Losing my mucus plug!

Last Appointment:  2/15 - OB check with doctor; boring appt, did a cervical check but there was no action yet.

Next Appointment:  Wednesday, 2/22 - regular biweekly OB check-up

Preggo Lifesavers:  cat/cow yoga pose, nursing tanks, maternity pjs, pantiliners, really cold water (lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment