My Baby Tracker

Monday, February 13, 2017

37 week rant

I think it's safe to say that I have officially hit my wall.  I posted this on my facebook feed the other day:
Was waddling past my February calendar this morning and actually read the quote. "All that is important comes in quietness and waiting". You've gotta be kidding me...3 more weeks and I am DONE!!!  So very tired of waiting. I can't sit, lay down, or stand, without discomfort. I can't dress myself or put on my own darn shoes without wincing in pain. My 3 yr old son had to put my socks on yesterday😆. I've never realized until recently how often I have to bend down to pick up random crap in this house.  Every time I do so, my back nearly goes out and every bone in my body cracks. I'm done with the swelling...trying so hard to put on my shoes only to realize that they don't fit anymore - even my tongue and sinuses are swollen so I can't talk normally and I have turned in to a perpetual mouth-breather. Done with needing to pee every hour, the random numbness in my arms and hands, charlie horses at 3am after I have FINALLY fallen asleep, I now snore even when I'm awake...LOL. But yes calendar, I'll just sit here, shut up, and continue to wait if you say so. Hahaha...as uncomfortable as I am, I'll try to savor these last few weeks and focus on the positive - the pain is only temporary and it'll be worth it to finally see her sweet lil face!

No comments:

Post a Comment