My Baby Tracker

Saturday, September 21, 2013

34 week belly pic

How Far Along: 34 weeks

Total Weight Gain:  not sure... scale at OB office says 42 lbs; home scale says 38 lbs!  (goal at 40 weeks was 35 lbs - goal is now 44 lbs)

Maternity Clothes:  Am now graduating from maternity shirts to my hubbies old t-shirts for lounge wear at home.  My black maternity pants don't fit in the hips anymore - so I'm always in my maternity jeans at work.  Thank God for a flexible dress code!

Movement:  I think I felt baby's foot or knee the other day!  Something small and hard was sticking out of my belly.  I rubbed it and after a couple wiggles, it went away.

Sleep:  about 50% of my sleep was quality sleep this week.  This is very good for me!

Gender:  BOY!

Symptoms:  pubic bone pain, vagina pain, round ligament pain at times, Braxton Hicks contractions, carpal tunnel syndrome, hands beginning round 2 of swelling, leg cramps when sleeping, sore feet, bones all over body crack when first getting up to move, tailbone pain.

Cravings:  biggest one is ice cream.  This week's treat of choice: drumsticks!

Things I Miss:  stamina, bending over, ability to walk normally, my wedding ring, regular underwear!

Highlight of the Week:  breastfeeding class - very informative!

Last Appointment:  last Tuesday, 9/17 - 34 week OB check up.  All is looking good!

Next Appointment:  Tuesday, 10/1 - 36 week OB check.  They will check for group B strep at this appointment.  This is the first of my weekly OB appointments!  Cervix checks start at ~37 weeks.

Preggo Lifesavers:  maternity belt, boppy cuddle pillow, adjustable flip flops, tums!

No comments:

Post a Comment