My Baby Tracker

Monday, July 15, 2013

24 week belly pic

Our regular belly pic:

Fun belly pic with cute "24 week" sticker!


Really wish we had a quality camera and dark wall to take these in front of.  Gotta make do with what we have though!

New pregnancy side effect this week: horrendous leg cramps that wake me up in the middle of the night.  Never thought I'd look back to the days of just frequent urination in the middle of the night with fondness!  Now I have that AND these cramps.  Awesome!  Oh and sometimes I wake up and my arms are asleep.  So weird.  On the plus side though, baby is very entertaining these days.  It's fun to watch my belly hop around when baby is active.  The other day I was in a training seminar for work and baby was hiccuping I think.  It was pretty strong and was actually tickling me from the inside!  I kept giggling uncontrollably.  Sort of awkward when the subject of the seminar was the very dry topic of roundabout intersections;)

Next up is our fetal echo on Wednesday.  Hope to have more pics of baby to post then!

No comments:

Post a Comment